What I’m working on now
This follows the /now movement by Derek Sivers.
I’m in Macao. I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Full time employee at Macao Productivity and Technology Transfer Centre, where I promote information technology to Macao SME.
- Being a dad taking care of my several-months-old son.
- Updating HTML5 Game Development video course to 2nd edition.
- Writing essays / tutorials / screencasts on web technology.
- Read books / articles every day.
- Friends’ system projects that I help.
- Writing “10 Things Worth Sharing” every week.
They are my focus now. And same as Sivers:
I only do things for intrinsic reasons — not money.
I’ll update this page when my focus changes. First written at February 2016, no changes made yet.